Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fresh Veggies from My Flower Bed Garden


This produce which I got from my garden, if I can do it anyone can do it.
These are from my garden a few weeks ago;  my green peppers and okra.

I use the seeds of the peppers once I cook the peppers and replant it in the ground.  I buy organic compost once a month, in addition to buying the yellow bag cow manure compost sold at Walmart.  I mix these once a month in the soil and add it with plant food.  I mix it together and  replant the seeds; and I have endless peppers growing through out the Spring/ Summer season.  Purchase seeds from Burpee or from your local produce purchased at local Ocala, Fl. supermarkets after cooking vegetable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on this blog post your feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

How Inflation is affecting the thrift stores

  It seems that Inflation has hit a 40 year high affecting everything from gas prices, housing, food, and consumer goods.  Inflation s...