Thursday, June 21, 2012

Nice vintage Samsonite luggage


I inherited this from my aunt who passed away in 1997, I've had it for years because I love old antiques. I love old beaded purses, suitcase style hand bags and old samsonite leather suitcases. I love the style and the form of the suitcase. These suitcases are great storage pieces and decorative. These cases could be upcycled and made into a small side table by placing the case on a luggage rack. I cleaned and polished to get the shine on it.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on this blog post your feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

How Inflation is affecting the thrift stores

  It seems that Inflation has hit a 40 year high affecting everything from gas prices, housing, food, and consumer goods.  Inflation s...