Thursday, June 21, 2012

Upcycled media cabinent made into new craft cabinent


This was another Divine Providence Thrift shop find, it was in the middle of the store holding small knick knacks, and I asked the clerk if it was for sale. She said yes, and I bought it for 15 dollars. The staff helped me place it in the car too, they were really nice. The cabinent was a black color and it had no doors and three shelves. It looked like a media cabinent so I repainted it a light blue and added french wallpaper on the shelves and on the back of the cabinent. I upcycled cabinent and created a craft center cabinent. Now if I can only clear the back room. Work in progress.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on this blog post your feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

How Inflation is affecting the thrift stores

  It seems that Inflation has hit a 40 year high affecting everything from gas prices, housing, food, and consumer goods.  Inflation s...