Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Old Microwave plate used as trivet lazy suzan

Old Microwave plate used as trivet lazy suzan


This microwave plate and its rolling plate holder have been recycled as a lazy suzan trivet plate. I placed it on the counter top next to the stove and I place my hot pots on it to protect the counter top. 
Since it spins its easy to move the pot or add other plates. I don't throw it out since the microwave stopped working and had to purchase a smaller one. The plate was too big so I had to reuse in another way. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on this blog post your feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

How Inflation is affecting the thrift stores

  It seems that Inflation has hit a 40 year high affecting everything from gas prices, housing, food, and consumer goods.  Inflation s...