Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Recycle computer part as letter holder

This metal computer part, I removed from a non-working Dell Desktop computer. I took the mother board and the CPU apart, resold some of the parts, kept the hard drives and some parts that I could reuse or reinvent in some other way.

I found this small metal computer part that had all of the computer internal connectors that are ribbon like, it had individual slots so I decided to paint it and use it as a letter holder and flyer ad rack for my desk.
 
Computer part up cycled painted and used as letter/ad holder
 
Old internal computer desktop part recycled as ad holder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on this blog post your feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

How Inflation is affecting the thrift stores

  It seems that Inflation has hit a 40 year high affecting everything from gas prices, housing, food, and consumer goods.  Inflation s...